From Philadelphia Business Journal; By Ryan Sharrow
A group of judges have selected the projects being honored as part of our annual Best Real Estate Deals Awards scheduled for March 12. The honorees are comprised across various categories, including best office acquisition, best retail leases in both the city and suburbs, best multifamily development and best hospitality project.
We will also name the best deal of the year.
The Philadelphia Business Journal will announce the first place winner across all of the categories at the March 12 event at the Union League of Philadelphia. All honorees will be recognized.
New this year, we have also selected 10 honorees as Dealmakers and Rising Stars. We will name an overall winner in each category.
This year’s judges are:
- Taylor Young, Maguire Hayden Real Estate Co.
- Anne Cummins, Gattuso Development
- Craig Scheuerle, Newmark Knight Frank
- Paige Jaffe, JLL
Below, all of the honorees listed in random order:
- One Ardmore
- The Knitting Mills
- Pod Philly
- Morgan Lewis headquarters
- Four Seasons Philadelphia
- The Jefferson Institute for Bioprocessing at Spring House Innovation Park
- 1735 Market
- Christiana Care in Wilmington
- Cubesmart Valley Forge
- Shoppes at Ellis Preserve
- Drexel Academic Tower
- Promenade at Granite Run
- Amicus Therapeutics at uCity Square
- Giant at 60 N. 23rd St.
- Logistics Center
- Suburban Square — Station Row
- Victory Brewing on the Ben Franklin Parkway
- Hamilton Lane at Seven Tower Bridge
- Powel Elementary & Science Leadership Academic Middle School
- 5501 Whitaker
- Williams-Sonoma King of Prussia Town Center
- City Winery in the Fashion District
- Iovance at the Philadelphia Navy Yard
- Morgan Properties portfolio acquisition
- Chesterbook Corporate Center
- Fitler Club
- Michelle Goldman, Arts + Crafts Holdings
- Matthew Gorman, CBRE
- Michael Markman, BET Investment
- Carl Primavera, Klehr Harrison Harvey Branzburg LLP
- Andrew Townsend, Marcus & Millichap
- Kenneth Wellar, Rittenhouse Realty Advisors
- Iryna Iryk, Metro Commercial
- Jonas Skovdal, Cushman and Wakefield
- Matt Kattler, Corten Real Estate Partners
- Chris Munley, JLL